East Mecklenburg High School Technology Support for students.
Accessing WiFi at home:
- Some tip to make the use of the CMS issued Chromebook more successful.
YouTube Tutorial: bit.ly/chromebooktakehome
1. Shut down Chromebook before leaving school
2. Connect to your home Wi-Fi
3. Log in to the Chromebook user name: StudentID@student.cms.k12.nc.us password: your Chrome password
4. Once you enter the first website, you will encounter the filtering process.
Type in your: user name: StudentID@cms.k12.nc.us
5. Last screen (the blue screen) of credentials type in your: user name: StudentID@cms.k12.nc.us password (does not have “student”): YYYYMMDD (8 digit birthdate; even if they have changed it)
6. You are ready to use the Chromebook
For additional assistance, please contact Dr. Austin at: email@example.com