Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Meetings
The School Leadership Team invites families to join our monthly meetings held on the dates listed below. In order to truly move our school forward, our principal, Mrs Cook, wants to hear from you. To join the meeting at each month, please log in to Zoom using the following link: bit.ly/joinCCAleaders
September 23, 2020
November 17, 2020
December 8, 2020
January 12, 2021
February 9, 2021
March 9, 2021
April 13, 2021
May 11, 2021
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes