Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in
the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as
appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
DATES: Monday at 3:00
The Zoom Link is posted 45 minutes before the meeting
August 31, 2020 September 21, 2020 October 26, 2020
November 23, 2020 December 14, 2020 January 25, 2021
February 22, 2021 March 29, 2021 April 26, 2021
May 17, 2021