Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address||Date Elected|
|Principal||Stephanie Hoodfirstname.lastname@example.org|| |
|Co-Chairperson/Teacher Rep||Danielle Lennonemail@example.com||8.26.19|
|Parent Rep||Pam Mannfirstname.lastname@example.org||8.28.18|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: CMVHS Campus or ZOOM Video Conference (click to join)
|August 15, 2019||5:00pm/CMVSH Campus||Agenda, Minutes|
|September 7, 2019||5:00pm/ZOOM|| |
|October 4, 2019||5:00pm/ZOOM|| |
|November 12, 2019||5:00pm/ZOOM|| |
|December 10, 2019||5:00pm/CMVHS Campus|| |
|January 11, 2020||5:00pm/ZOOM|| |
|February 11, 2020||5:00pm/ZOOM|| |
|March 10, 2020||5:00pm/ZOOM|| |
|April 14, 2020||5:00pm/ZOOM || |