Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Association||Date Elected|
|Carmen Concepcion||Principal|| |
|Stephanie Floyd Brooks||Teacher||9/4/19|
|Elizabeth Hairgrove||Parent / PTA President||9/20/19|
|Sarah Lang||Assistant Principal|| |
|Kaitlyn Millar||Dean|| |
|Cynthia Rougley-Hamilton||Parent||12/3/19|School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Charlotte East Language Academy: Media Center
|September 18, 2019||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
|October 17, 2019||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
|November 21, 2019||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
|January 16, 2020||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
|February 20, 2020||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
|March 19, 2020||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
|May 7, 2020||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes, 2019-2020