Members of the School Improvement Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Instructional Learning Lab
DATES: Please see below for meeting dates/time (added as scheduled)
|September 25, 2019|
Closed Meeting (School Safety Plan)
|October 16, 2019||7:45 AM|
|November 20, 2019 (minutes on Indistar)||7:45 AM|
| January 29, 2020|| 7:45 AM|
| || |
| || |
School Improvement Team Meeting Minutes (PDFs Only)