Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: CEEC, Room 6
DATES: See below
|September 12, 2019||5:00pm|
|September 30, 2019||5:00pm|
|October 17, 2019||5:00pm|
|November 18, 2019||5:00pm|
|December 16, 2019||5:00pm|
|January 27, 2020||5:00pm|
|February 24, 2020||5:00pm|
|March 23, 2020||5:00pm|
|April 20, 2020||5:00pm|
|May 18, 2020||5:00pm|
| || |