Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors assess, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety, and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
- Cato Middle College HS. 8120 Grier Road Charlotte, NC 28215, Room 174
- 3rd Thursdays of the month @ 6:00 pm
ZOOM MEETING LINK: