CMS Summer Programs are listed in the slide show below. You may also view the slides by opening them in a new window.
If you are interested in any of the options, please complete this attached form.
If you have any questions, please call the school at 980-343-6300 or reach out to your counselor.
There are two programs offered this summer for students who need support.
- Virtual Program on Edgenuity
- Mrs. Gamble is the site administrator for this program
- Program Dates: Session 1 - June 7th through June 30th, Session 2 - July 6th through July 29th
- Program is for non-EOC courses, not including electives
- Courses Offered: English I, III, IV, Math 4, Earth and Environmental Science, Chemistry, Physical Science, American History I & II, Civics and Economics, World History
- Students completing this course will receive a Pass / Fail grade that does not affect GPA
- Check CMS email for Content Area Teacher Contact
SUMMER PREP ACADEMY
- In-person program, Butler site located at Independence High School
- Ms. Pankey is the site administrator for this program
- Program Dates are June 14th through July 29th (with a week off July 5th through July 9th)
- Program is for 9th grade students Bridging into High School, New Coursework, EOC Courses, and Electives
- Courses Offered: Math 1, Math 3, Biology, English II, select electives
- Once student completes the course grade suppression will occur where a new grade will be entered. This will affect GPA.
- Families will be contacted the week of June 7th if your child is enrolled.