Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and, as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan as needed.
- advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meets educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- facilitates communication within the Professional LearningCommunity.
- builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use the following information to log in.
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members, Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.
Please click to review additional information around how to navigate in the platform once you are logged in: