We invite you to attend a Prospective Parent Open House to learn more about BCE. You will hear from our principal, teachers, students, and parent representatives. At this time our Open Houses are virtual. Upcoming dates include:
- Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 11:30am
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 5:30pm
Click HERE to RSVP for one of these sessions. Zoom information will be shared 24 hours before each event. Further information for Prospective Parents can be found at CougarPTA.com.
Historically our in-person Open House events are followed by a tour of the BCE campuses, including the Billingsville Campus for K-2 students, and the Cotswold campus for 3-5 students. We hope to soon be able to welcome families back on campus, after school hours for small group tours. More info will be announced at the first Virtual Open House. In the meantime, our PTA has prepared a Virtual Tour to showcase our facilities including large classrooms, outdoor learning options, and state-of-the-art STEAM Lab. Both of our campuses feature dedicated spaces for Media, Spanish, Art, Music, and Physical Education.
CMS SCHOOL CHOICE LOTTERY
- December 6: Enrollment begins (Students who are new, or re-enrolling in CMS must complete this step. Families will receive student IDs and PINs no later than January 21.)
- January 7: Last day to future enroll for lottery
- December 6 to January 21: Lottery application period
- January 21: Lottery application due
- Feb 2022: Families receive notification letters
- Mar 2022: Schools begin processing wait lists (Contact your first choice to get wait list number.)
Please continue to visit the CMS School Choice website for additional information and updates.