At Beverly Woods Elementary, we will maximize student potential by meeting each student's individualized academic needs.
Provide students with a strong academic and character-based foundation, which will instill a desire to explore, lead, and serve in a global society.
In order to attain our mission and vision, we will...
- Provide the differentiated instruction essential to meet each student's individual needs.
- Model, teach, and apply character education in our community.
- Foster personal relationships amongst all stakeholders to build a caring school community.
- Develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills vital to success in our society.
- Value and incorporate educational research and innovative practices.
- Explore and apply technology fundamental to the success of a 21st Century learner.