Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
For a listing of all SLT members and to access the NCStar site, click here
. The login information is below:
Revised Schedule for School Leadership Team Meetings:
Wednesday, February 10th @ 3:00 pm
Wednesday, March 10th @ 3:00 pm
Wednesday, April 14th @ 3:00 pm
Wednesday, May 12th @ 3:00 pm