Ardrey Kell High School
Spring 2020 Recovery & Retesting Schedule
Starts: March 2, 2020
Ends: May 15, 2020
|CTE||Mikesell - MC1||Sherrill - B305|
|EC||Buchanan - A104||Kennedy - A108|
|English||Griffith - MC4||Josey - MC2|
|Math||Cueto - C212||Bowers - C311|
|Science||Morrissey - B210||Burkey - B208|
|Social Studies||Bidell - C204||Schnurbusch - A102|
|World Languages||Anderson - MC11||Murray - MC10|
|Substitute for all departments||Patterson - C108||Patterson - C108|
**Recovery & Retesting will not be held on early release days**
- Students must sign in with the recovery teacher by completing the electronic AK Spring 2020 Attendance Recovery Sheet and the hard copy sheet.
- Students must be present from 2:30 to 4:00.
- Students must complete school-related assignments during recovery.
- Students must stay with a Recovery Teacher. After school tutoring with another teacher will NOT count towards recovery.
- Students may NOT use any technology while attending recovery.
- Students may go to retesting prior to to recovery as long as their agenda is signed and time stamped by the retesting teacher.
- Students must follow school rules. Disruptive behavior will result in student removal and no credit for that day.
- The students must currently have more than 10 absences receive credit for recovery.
- Students must leave campus or report to another school-related activity once finished retesting.