Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
- The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: VIRTUAL ZOOM MEETINGS
TIME: 4:00 pm
Please click on the ZOOM LINK to attend virtual SLT meetings at Albemarle Road Middle School.
Please click on the MEETING NOTES to access the notes for that meeting.
Zoom Links to Virtual Meetings
September 10, 2020
October 26, 2020
November 16, 2020
January 12, 2020
February 15, 2020
March 15, 2020
April 19, 2020
May 17, 2020