YOUTUBE TUTORIAL: bit.ly/chromebooktakehome
1. Shut down your Chromebook. Log off completely
2. Connect to your home wifi.
3. Login to the Chromebook using your google login, like you use in school.
user name: email@example.com
password: what you created for google
If you see the important message page come up it is ONLY a notification, close it out and open a new browser, type in classroom.google.com and the box to enter the login should come up. Continue on to the next direction.
4. Once you enter the first website, you will encounter the filtering process: Type in the user name in the following format:
5. Last screen of credentials. Type in your user name in the following format:
THIS PASSWORD IS DIFFERENT
password: YYYYMMDD (birthdate in this format)
Below is a link to GOOGLE SLIDES for directions to login from home.