Shamrock Gardens Elementary School is located in the Northeast Garinger Learning Community. Our school has grades pre-K-5 and is located in Northeast Charlotte in a well established residential neighborhood bordered by a commercial district. Shamrock Gardens is a partial Learning Immersion and Talent Development Magnet. Shamrock Gardens serves about 500 students.
Shamrock Gardens Elementary School Mission
The mission of Shamrock Gardens Elementary is to challenge and motivate each child to reach his or her highest potential through high expectations and the use of a variety of instructional strategies.
Shamrock Gardens Elementary School Beliefs
We believe each member of the school community should be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
We believe that we should celebrate the cultural diversity of students and staff.
We believe each member of the school community should follow school standards and guidelines to ensure the safe and secure environment that is conducive to teaching and learning.
Shamrock Gardens Elementary School Vision
Shamrock Gardens will provide students with the tools to become 21st Century Globally Competitive Citizens.
Quick Facts & Points of Information:
Shamrock Gardens Elementary School has…
· A warm, close knit family atmosphere for students, staff, and community members
· A thriving Parent Teacher Association
· 16 community partnerships and strong volunteer base
· Beautiful student tended gardens (Butterfly, Vegetable, Herb, and Ozone)
· A large cohort of National Board Certified Teachers
· Innovative curriculum programs (Play Spanish, Chess, Math Olympiad, Orchestra Program for 3rd- 5th grade, etc.) to provide higher level enrichment
· SMART Boards and other technology in EVERY classroom
2017 Magnet Schoosl of America Magnet School of Excellence
2016 Magnet Schools of America Magnet School of Distinction
2015 Magnet Schools of America Magnet School of Excellence
2014 Magnet Schools of America Magnet School of Distinction
2013 Magnet Schools of America Magnet School of Excellence