STUDENT PARKING POINT OF CONTACT: LTC Eason (firstname.lastname@example.org) - C121
Student parking spaces at Rocky River are sold on a first-come, first-served basis to juniors and seniors. Students must maintain a 2.0 Grade Point Average and abide by the regulations on the reverse side of this form. Students must display a current RRHS parking decal to park at Rocky River High School.
Students will need the following information to purchase a decal:
- State Registration form for the car.
- Student's Driver's license.
- $25 for purchase of a parking space. Students must pay online only at: RRHS homepage -> Online Student Payment -> High School -> Rocky River -> Parking Passes. Please bring a copy of your receipt
- Form completed and signed by student and parent. (Submit to LTC Eason - Room C121)
Students will be able to choose a permanent parking space and must have the parking decal visible and attached at the lower left of the driver's windshield. Students MUST park in their assigned parking space. The following infractions are the consequences for breaking any rules of the Rocky River Student Parking Policy:
- $25.00 fine.
- $50.00 fine.
- Loss of parking privilege.
- Towing of your car at owner expense.
PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
CMS Policy #ECE-Parking is a Privilege granted by the school administration.
All replacement tags cost $25.00
Please read the following rules and regulations and sign the front of this form indicating that you read and understand these guidelines.
- Student Parking decals are NON-TRANSFERABLE. The student may not lend, give, or sell his/her assigned decal to any other student.
- Students are not permitted to pull through or back into spaces.
- Parking decals must be VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Any infraction of the student code of conduct may result in loss of parking privileges.
- In the event that someone parks in another student's space, the proper owner of that space should park in the rear of the student lot, from space #301 to #315, and notify LTC. Eason or SGM Callahan, either at the entrance to the student lot, or in Room C121.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average in order to be allowed to continue parking at Rocky River High School.
- If driving a different car than the one the parking decal has been purchased for, the student needs to notify LTC Eason, in Room C121, the day prior to receive a temporary parking pass. The student will need to provide Type of vehicle, the license plate #, and the color of the vehicle, as well as their assigned parking space number.
- Students owing fines to RRHS or another CMS school will not be allowed to purchase a student parking decal until all fines are paid.
- Reckless driving, as well as the playing of loud or inappropriate music, while on the Rocky River High School property will be reported to the school administration and the school resource officer.
- The gate at the entrance to the student lot will be SECURED by 7:30 AM each day. Any student with a valid reason to depart school grounds prior to the end of the regular school day will need to sign out at student services. A security associate will unlock the gate to the student lot and will lock the gate after the student has exited the parking lot.
Infractions of any of the above rules and regulations will result in consequences as listed on the front of this sheet. All parking decal purchases and fines should be paid during the student lunch in Room C121. All fines must be paid in order to maintain parking privileges. Additional consequences for failure to abide by these regulations may be assigned by the school administration.Contact LTC Eason (email@example.com) for additional assistance.