2018-2019 School LeadershipTeam Members
Denise Lynch, 8th Grade Parent
Tamara Moore, 7th grade Parent
Maribeth Brown, Media Specialist
Leah Davis, Principal
Craig Higgins, 7th Grade Assistant Principal
Monique Richburg, Avid
Ashley Cafero, 7th Grade Social Studies
Malaika Brewer, 6th and 8th grade Social Studies
Tamara Leak, Physical Education
Duties of the School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- encourages, supports and creates opportunities for involvement from parents in the community
- uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change
- monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed
- advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community
- builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns
School Leadership Team Nomination Form
Click on the following link to learn more about SLT and complete the nomination form.