Parents, if you are looking for a way to get more involved at Ridge Road, joining the School Leadership Team (SLT) would be a great opportunity. Please Click below to submit your interest in being part of the 2016-2017 School Leadership Team.
Duties of the School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- encourages, supports and creates opportunities for involvement from parents in the community
- uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change
- monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed
- advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community
- builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns
School Leadership Team Nomination Form
Click on the following link to learn more about SLT and complete the nomination form.