2017-2018 School Improvement Team Members
Tomica Wright, Assistant Principal
Maribeth Brown, Media Specialist
Leah Davis, Principal
Malaika Brewer, Social Studies
Artia Scott, Math
Ladonna Reynolds, Math
Monique Richburg, Science
Summer Blount, Language Arts
Katherine Elter, EC Teacher
Jacqulyn Price,Grade Science
Denise Lynch, 7th Grade Parent
Shannon Peters,7th Grade Parent
Patricia James, 7th Grade Grandparent
Renee Blount, Parent Chair
Duties of the School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- encourages, supports and creates opportunities for involvement from parents in the community
- uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change
- monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed
- advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community
- builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns
School Leadership Team Nomination Form
Click on the following link to learn more about SLT and complete the nomination form.