Yvonne Thomas Associate
Rosanne Beatty & Tenisha Catlin - Assistants
The Mission of ASEP is to provide families with:
Affordable licensed after-school care
Safe environment beyond school hours
Experiences linking education, enrichment, and exploration
People who are committed to competitively preparing students for the 21st Century
Hours of Operation:
- Morning (before school) : 6:45pm - dismissal to class.
- Afternoon (after School): 4:15pm - 6:00pm
- $25 registration fee (must be made at time of registration online)
- Morning (before school) - $50/week
- Afternoon (after school) - $35 weekly
- Both programs (morning/afternoon) - $76/week (savings of $9/week)
- CMS employees receive a 5% discount on weekly fees.
Employee discount can only be utilized for one of the services not both.
If you have any questions please contact the After School Enrichment Program Central Office 980-343-5567
ASEP Internet Website