Creek sponsors many opportunities for our students in grades 3-5 to get
involved in extracurricular
activities here at the school. Each club has certain requirements, dates
and times that they meet for more information please reach out to the
club advisors listed below.
- Girls on the Run - Girls on the Run club will meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 - 4:15 after school at Paw Creek. The program educates and prepares preteen girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living. For more information go to: http://www.gotrcharlotte.org or reach out directly to one of our coaches - Alyssa Miller-head coach, Lindsay Bolton, Whitney Anderson, and Cassie Webb.
- Let Me Run - Let Me Run is a non-profit program aimed at strengthening boys in body and spirit.. For details go to http://www.letmerun.org or reach out to one of our coaches- Whitney Anderson.
- Math Olympiad - Meredith Thompson
- Basketball Club- Rashad Avery
- Yearbook Club - Pam Perrin, and Melanie Spears-Thomas.
- Student Council- will be sponsored by Debbie Hill, a 5th grade teacher. For details about the club contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newspaper Club - Erika Raynor and Katie Berardi
- Cook Club - Cassie Webb and Catherine Wilson
- Code to the Future - Jayme Terry, Whitney Anderson, April Webb, LaShaundra Shelly, Christina Melton, Racina Brown, Donna Golden, and Erika Raynor.
- Crochet Club - Erika Raynor