Duties of the School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Chairs- Randi Williams and Pam Price
Teacher Representatives (Elected 9/5/18):
Kindergarten- Carletta Hollis
1st- Amy Le and Pam Price
2nd- Joronda Wright
3rd- Randi Williams
4th- Megan Moose
5th- Byron McCants
Specials- Travis Thompson
EC- Latonya Close
ESL- Marianne Dejong
TA- Maggie McGowan
Facilitator- Lori Disclafani
Student Support Services- Beverly Camp
Assistant Principal- Semeika Stewart
Principal- Lydia Fergison
SLT Meeting Schedule:
SLT Meeting Location: Newell Conference Room
Date: 3rd Wednesday of the Month
SLT Meeting Agendas and Minutes
October 4th, 2018