The School Leadership Team (SLT)
- Facilitates the involvement of the school community in the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Encourages, supports and creates opportunities for involvement from parents in the community.
- Contributes to the design of the School Improvement Plan.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the School Improvement Plan strategies.
Duties of the School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
- Lydia Fergison, Principal
- Semeika Stewart, Assistant Principal
- Beverly Camp, Instructional Support Representatives
- Maggie McGowan, Teacher Assistant Representative
- Marcia Morris, Parent Representative
- Chavon Carroll, Parent Representative
Kindergarten- Ms. Ridge
1st- Ms. Coqueran
2nd- Ms. Pawlowski
3rd- Ms. Gillis
4th- Ms. Robinson
5th- Ms. Jones
Specials- Mr. McLaughlin
EC- Ms. McKiver
ESL- Ms. Loftis
SLT Meeting Schedule:
SLT Meeting Location: Newell Conference Room
Thursday, September 22nd- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, October 18th- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, November 15th- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, December 13th- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, January 17th- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, February 21st- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, March 21st- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, April 18th- 3:45-4:45pm
Wednesday, May 16th- 3:45-4:45pm
SLT Meeting Agendas and Minutes
9-21-17 Meeting Minutes