Mountain Island Lake Academy School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan. We will meet on the third Thursday of each month (with the exception of dates noted) in the media center from 7:30 am -8:30 am.
Duties of the School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change
- Monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parental involvement goals
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns
School Leadership Team Meeting Dates for 2017-18
Aug. 15, 2017
Sept. 28, 2017
Oct. 19, 2017
Nov. 3, 2017
Jan. 18, 2018
Feb. 15, 2018
Mar. 15, 2018
Apr. 19, 2018
MILA is seeking parent volunteers to join our School Leadership Team. If you would like to be considered as a member of our SLT team, please contact Doe-D Mebane, SLT Chair, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 SLT Members.docx
MOUNTAIN ISLAND LAKE ACADEMY
2017-2018 School Year Minutes
10.26.17 SLT Minutes.pdf
9.28.17 SLT Minutes.pdf
8.15.17 SLT Workshop Minutes.docx.pdf
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
SIP MILA 2017-18.docx
To review Comprehensive Plan, go to www.indistar.org.
Login and Password: GuestS1697
Please use this link for feedback. Mountain Island Lake Academy Feedback Form.
Click here for archived minutes from previous meetings