If your child will be absent from school, please CLICK HERE to report an absence. The attendance secretary will receive the email and respond - if needed. Please include a call back phone number, parent name, and student ID.
Si su nino estara ausente de la escuela, por favor haga CLIC AQUI para reportar la ausencia. La Secretaria de asistencia recibiran el correro electronico y responder - si es necesario. Por favor incluya una llamada posterior telefono, nombre del padre y estudiante ID.
1. Illness or Injury: A proper note is required upon return.
2. Quarantine: Hospital, doctor, or health department note.
3. Death in Immediate Family: For the purpose of this regulation, the immediate family of a student includes a parent, grandparent, brother, or sister. Student is allowed three days of absence.
4. Medical or Dental Appointments: Please bring a note from the visit.
5. Court or Administrative Proceedings: Bring a document from the court or appointment.
6. Religious Observance: The student is allowed two days each academic year.
7. Educational Opportunity: Students must fill out a request form and have prior approval from the principal before the educational opportunity.
1. Missed bus or transportation issues
2. Out of town/vacation
3. Any time a student is not in school without a valid note. (e.g. doctor, dentist, etc.)
4. Protest days of any sort
(Note: In order for a tardy to be excused, a written documentation must be provided.)
1. Illness on the part of the student with a written medical excuse.
2. Emergency and/or hardships at the discretion of the principal.
3. Doctor or dentist appointment.
4. Late bus arrival.
5. Teacher, guidance, or administrator conference.