- Must have an un-weighted GPA of 2.5 or higher OR submit a letter of recommendation from a member of the faculty of the student's current high school.
- Must be a rising 11th or 12th grader and a resident of Mecklenburg County.
- Incoming 11th grade students will have completed the following courses: NC Math I (Algebra I), NC Math II (Geometry), English I, English II, Biology, World History, Civics and Economics and Health/PE.
- Incoming 12th grade students will have completed the following: 10th grade requirements listed above and English III.
- Qualifying test scores on the PLAN and/or PreAct, ACT, PSAT, SAT and or CPCC Placement Tests.
PSAT tests were taken by current 10th grade students 10/24/2018 How to obtain your scores.
Current CMS Students
To be eligible, the following must be completed by The following can be completed in any order with the exception of obtaining a CPCC ID# before taking the CPCC placement tests. All links are provided in the instructions below.
**REQUIRED***Complete the CMS Lottery Application. You will need your CMS ID# and a PIN #. PIN #'s can be obtained from your Student Assignment Notification Letter, your school or you can call us at 980-343-9437.
You must also apply to be a CPCC student and obtain a
CPCC ID#. This is necessary in order to complete the application and
allows you to take the placement tests if needed. Detailed
instructions are found on the CPCC website from the link below. Please note that the instructions ask for some things that Middle College Students do NOT need to do. Those things are circled in a document found HERE.
Applicants are required to submit qualifying SAT, PSAT, PLAN, ACT, PRE-SAT, or CPCC placement Tests. Qualifying scores can be from more than one test. If you are taking the CPCC Placement test please visit the links below to practice, schedule and find retest information. You must have a CPCC ID number and photo ID in order to take the CPCC Placement test.
Completed tests must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or fax to 980 343 2432.
**REQUIRED**Once you have completed your CMS Application please fill out our information form linked below. You will need your CPCC #, Test Scores, CMS # and all contact information.
|Congratulations! You have completed all the steps. |
|LMCHS Contact Information|||
Non CMS Student
You must complete the forms located on the link below. Forms may be presented at any CMS school, Learning Community or to the Student Placement office. The last day for new students to enroll and be eligible for Lottery 2 is February 11, 2019.
New student enrollment period for Phase II Options Lottery:
|Submit your current high school transcript along with the test scores. Scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 980 343 2432|
|CMS Student Enrollment Forms|
Additional Information for your consideration:
Levine Middle College High School:
2728 Campus Ridge Road, Matthews, NC 28105 (located on the CPCC Levine Campus)