Below you will find the necessary steps for the school to enroll your child.
1. The first step to enrolling your child, is to ensure that Lake Wylie Elementary is your home school. Please click Student Assignment Boundaries (opens new window) to view the map to verify that your street is within the Student Assignment Boundary area.
2. If Lake Wylie Elementary is your home school, the next step is to print the forms below and complete them.
Si Lake Wylie es su escuela asignada como “home school” por favor imprima los formularios adjunto. Por favor traiga consigo los formularios completados y todos los documentos requeridos para registrar a su hijo en la escuela.
3. You will also need to submit the following documents:
- Original, certified copy of student's birth certificate
- Three current proofs of Mecklenburg County residency (click here for acceptable forms/haga clic aquí para obtener formas aceptables)
- Current Immunization Record
4. Please bring these completed forms, along with the other requested documents, to the school to register your child.