Digital Tools for Students Available Anywhere, Anytime!
CMS Extended Learning Resources
The CMS Student Portal is a one-stop shop for students, teachers and parents to access digital tools. CMS encourages students to use the digital tools described below to increase student engagement and extend learning time.
To access the student portal from anywhere, anytime
Student Portal User Guide (Link opens in a new window)
CMS has partnered with Microsoft and is excited to announce the
Microsoft Student and Staff Advantage Program.
Students and CMS staff are now able to download and install
Microsoft Office 365 (Pro Plus) on their home computers for FREE!
● Installation is available for up to 5 compatible PCs, Macs or tablets
● Outlook for students will be setup using their GAFE (Google Apps For Education) credentials
● Publisher and Access is available on PCs only
● Once a student or staff member leaves the district, their Microsoft Office subscription will end.
Download and Install Here:
Microsoft Office 365 (Link opens in a new window)
1. Where it says to "Sign in with your work or school account"
enter your CMS username in the format studentIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
2. Password: Student's Date of Birth (K-3: YYYYMMDD; 4-5: YYMMDD)
1. Staff - Where it says to "Sign in with your work or school account"
enter your full CMS email address including.
2. Password: Your normal CMS password