Hornets Nest Essential 7
1. Always keep your eyes on the person that is speaking.
2. Always respond appropriately to others by saying thank you, speaking when spoken to, and talking in complete sentences. It is not respectful to smack your teeth, walk away, roll your eyes, or shrug your shoulders.
3. Cheer on others who do something well.
4. Surprise others with random acts of kindness and do not ask for a reward.
5. Accept that everyone will make mistakes and bad choices-learn from them. Do not laugh or stare when others make mistakes or bad choices.
6. You must complete homework every day and make every effort to be organized.
7. Always be the best you can be.