NC SCHOOL OF DISTINCTION
Amy Mims, Principal
School Hours - 9:15 AM - 4:15 PM
Office hours - 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Registration Hours (in the Guidance Office) - 9:30 AM - 3:15 PM
The Bradley Middle School mission is to provide an environment that fosters accountability and responsibility for success by every member of the school. Learning is paramount and sets the focus for all school activities. We strive for academic excellence for all students.
To create a safe school climate where all students can achieve and teachers are empowered to be creative educators.
- Student learning is the highest priority for the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to enhance their learning.
- A variety of assessments of learning should provide students with multiple opportunities to demonstrate advancement toward mastery.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and community share the responsibility for promoting the school's mission.
- The school needs to function as a learning organization and provide opportunities for stakeholders to work as a community for the success of the school.