Who is the SLT?
The School Leadership Team (SLT) is a group of parents, teachers and administrators working together to address issues that impact the entire school environment. Areas of focus include: developing the School Improvement Plan, the School Safety Plan, & creating policies for the implementation and use of technology throughout the school.
The SLT meets on the third Thursday of every month. Most meetings are open to the public*, however, some meetings need to be held in private to maintain the safety and confidentiality of our students.
Meeting time: 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Meeting location: Endhaven Media Center (unless otherwise posted next to the date below)
SLT Meeting Dates:
- September 12, 2017
- October 19, 2017
- November 16, 2017 SLT Mtg Notes 11-16-2017.pdf (PDF opens in a new window)
- December...no meeting held
- January 25, 2018 SLT Mtg Notes 1-25-2018.pdf (PDF opens in a new window)
- February 15, 2018
- March 15, 2018 (meeting to be held in the Endhaven Computer Lab)
- April 19, 2018
- May 17, 2018 (meeting date subject to change)
*Meetings are open to all Endhaven Parents unless otherwise specified for Confidentiality issues
2017 - 2018 SLT Members: