Congratulations Issac Pineda for winning at the Festival in the Park competition!
Eastway Middle School Shared Beliefs
· Rigor, differentiation and acceleration are fundamentals of excellence.
· Each student must exhibit academic, behavioral and social success by being provided with opportunities to show personal independence daily.
· Students must practice appropriate behavior.
· High expectations are necessary for student achievement.
· For student success, parental involvement and community
support are essential for collaboration with teachers, staff, and administrators.
· Every student can achieve the highest levels of academic excellence.
· Professional Learning Communities promotes student learning