DRUID HILLS ACADEMY UNIFORM POLICY
Druid Hills Academy is a uniform school. It is mandatory that all our students dress in the appropriate school
uniform. We feel that being a uniform school has created a dress for success appeal at Druid Hills Academy. It has
improved student achievement, self-esteem, and behavior. Dress shoes are not required, but belts should be worn
and shirts must be tucked in. We also have an official Druid Hills T-shirt that maybe worn as a part of a school uniform.
Spirit wear T-shirts may be purchased through our Druid Hills Academy P.T.A.
Lower School (Pre-K -5)
- Girls may wear navy/khaki skirts, skorts, jumpers and long pants. Shirts or blouses with collars are white or navy.
- Boys may wear navy/khaki shorts or long pants. Shirts with collars are white or navy.
Upper School (6-8)
- Girls may wear navy or khaki shorts, skorts, skirts, or long pants.
- Bottom wear must have at least a 6 inch inseam and be no more than 4 inches above the knee. Shirts or blouses with collars are white and navy.
- Boys may wear navy or khaki shorts or long pants. Shirts with collars are white and navy.
Pants must be worn at the waistline.
Uniform Non-Compliance Consequences: All students are expected to arrive and remain in uniform for the duration
of the school day or be subject to consequences for uniform non-compliance. Parents will be notified of uniform
infractions and will be asked to cooperate with the school (bring uniform items to the school for their child to attend
school). A lack of response from parent/guardian upon this request can result in consequences being issued.
Questions regarding uniform policies/procedures can be directed to Druid Hills Academy (980)343-5515.
Thank you for adherence to this requirement.