It’s a Great Day to be a Panther. Here at Druid Hills Academy it is our goal that EACH student show a year’s worth of growth in all subject areas. This is done by keeping our student’s focus each and every day starting with the way that student’s come to school dressed in uniform. We feel that being a uniform school has created a dress for success appeal at Druid Hills. It has improved student achievement, self-esteem, and behavior. We have a “pantherriffic” staff that is dedicated to the success of all students. Our highly qualified staff has a wide range of experiences from board certified teachers to teachers with advanced degrees. At Druid Hills, we are constantly using technology to enhance global awareness which is embedded throughout our curriculum.
Lower School Students (Pre-K -4) – Our lower school is housed on the first floor of the building. Along with our regular electives such as: PE/Health, Art, Music, and Technology.
Upper School Students (5-8) - Our upper school students are housed on the second floor of the building. Along with the regular electives our upper school students will also receive, CTE (Career Technical Education), PE/Health, Spanish, Music, AVID, and Band.
- Establish a safe, respectful, nurturing, and clean environment for all students and staff
- A highly qualified, collaborative staff that is supportive, positive, and flexible using a rigorous standard based curriculum
- All children can learn
- Have high expectations
- Challenging students is the key to higher learning
- Learning is enhanced when ethical and moral character is expected
- Establishing the desire that learning is a life-long journey
- Recognizing and nurturing the diversity of our school community
Druid Hills Academy offers an onsite After School Program