RISING 9TH GRADERS (those currently in 8th grade)
_______________________________________________________________________________________STEP ONE: RESEARCH
STEP TWO: ENTER THE SCHOOL OPTIONS LOTTERY
- Please visit our page What is CMVHS? to find out more about the virtual school experience..
- 9th grade is a crucial year in terms of setting students up for success for the remainder of high school. It is imperative that much thought and careful consideration be put in to the decision to enroll in eLearning.
- Rising 9th graders will need to enter the CMS School Options Lottery if they wish to enroll in the eLearning Academy. More information can be found here.
CURRENT 9TH, 10TH, 11TH & 12TH GRADERS
STEP ONE: RESEARCH
- Please visit our page What is CMVHS? to learn more about the virtual school experience. The eLearning Academy is an excellent option for many students. Careful consideration should be put into the decision to enroll in eLearning.
STEP TWO: COMPLETE THE STUDENT INFORMATION FORM
- Complete the CMVHS Prospective Student Information Form.
- Pay careful attention to the questionnaire--the questions are intended to help applicants determine if the eLearning Academy is a good fit for the student.
- Once the form is submitted, CMVHS will follow up with information on upcoming information sessions. Completion of the form does not constitute enrolling in or transferring to CMVHS.
STEP THREE: ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
- Students AND Parents must attend the information session.
- Dates are published on the CMVHS homepage.
- All students should bring with them:
- Copy of the current transcript
- Copy of an IEP or 504 Plan if applicable.
- Infomation sessions will take place at the CMVHS Campus @ 756 Tyvola Rd. Ste. 744
STEP FOUR: ENROLL--ONLY AFTER ATTENDING AN INFO SESSION
Students Not Currently Enrolled in CMS
- Students not currently enrolled in CMS will need to initiate the enrollment process at their assigned neighborhood school.
- Detailed enrollment information can be found here.
- Once enrollment is complete, students will complete the Online Reassignment/Transfer Form located on the CMS Student Placement website.
- If you do not know the student's PIN, please contact eLearning Academy High School @ 980-343-3066 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current CMS Students