We are pleased to offer CMVHS courses to home-schooled students.
Home-schooling is a significant investment of your family's time and money. CMS wants to make this easier for you by providing high quality online courses for you and access to highly qualified teachers.
In addition, eligible students have the option to participate in sports and clubs at their CMS home school.
How it works:
- Students must be in grades 9-12 living in Mecklenburg County.
- Home school students must enroll in at least two online courses per semester (4 per year) and make satisfactory progress throughout the semester.
- Students must enroll in CMS, while also maintaining their homeschool enrollment.
- Courses can supplement home school curriculum.
- Students will have access to highly qualified certified teachers online, by phone, and in person by appointment.
- Students who take at least 3 courses are eligible to participate in sports teams at their CMS home high school.
- Students can choose whether to graduate from CMVHS or from their home school.