The School Leadership Team for the Charlotte Engineering Early College will convene on August 30, 2018 at 5:00 PM in Room 8. The Team will be comprised of parents, staff and students. Our main goal will be create the school improvement plan for the 2018-19 school year.
Functions of a School Leadership Team (SLT)
- Facilitates the involvement of the school community in the development of the School Improvement Plan
- Encourages, supports and creates opportunities for involvement from parents in the community
- Contributes to the design of the School Improvement Plan
- Monitors the effectiveness of the School Improvement Plan strategies
Duties of the School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2018-19 Meeting Dates
August 30, 2018
September 24, 2018
October 15, 2018
January 28, 2019
March 18, 2019
May 20, 2019
All meetings are held at 5:00 PM in Room 8 at CEEC
2018-19 Early College SLT Members