Naviance is a web-based program Butler uses for students to help plan, organize, and inform the college and career planning process. It is used for college and career preparation, career exploration, and academic planning. More specifically students may use it to request transcripts, college recommendations, and school reports.
Logging onto Naviance:
1. Go to NC Ed Cloud https://my.ncedcloud.org
2. Log onto your NCEdCloud RapidIdentity account using your credentials.
3. Select the "Clever" icon from the NCEdCloud portal.
4. If prompted, select "Login with NCEdCloud."
5. Select the "Naviance" icon in the Clever portal.
Student password is the same default password as on the school computers.
Naviance Instructions for Students 2018-19.pdf (opens in new window)
Open this file to view instructions for requesting transcripts, college recommendations, and school reports
How to Download Naviance App on Smartphone (opens in new tab)
If you have any questions regarding Naviance, please contact your child's counselor.
2018-19 Counselor Assignments
Last names A - C Les Brooks
Last names D - I Melody Carr
Last names J - M Cortney Henderson
Last names N - Si Valentina Ortega
Last names Sk - Z Ellen Mennitt
Counselor email addresses are found on the "Faculty and Staff" tab (on the left side navigation links) and under Support Staff.