BEREWICK ELEMENTARY PTA
PTA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality. Berewick Elementary PTA helps funds programs, equipment, classroom resources that are not available through the yearly budget the school receives from the county and state. Your child benefits when you get involved and join the PTA. Become a member of PTA today!
Ways to Support our PTA
1. Become a PTA Member your membership dues help provide funding to support the programs and activities throughout the year
2. Become a PTA Volunteer. We need volunteers to serve as Officers and on committees. Click on the LINK to learn more
3. Make a donation. Donations help provide funding to support the program, activities, and purchase educational materials throughout the school year.
4. Link your Harris Teeter VIC Card to Berewick Elementary. A portion of your purchase of Harris Teeter (HT) brand products is given to the school. Our code is 7778.
5. Amazon Smile – a portion of your Amazon purchase is donated back to the PTA to support our programs, activities, teacher grants throughout the school year. Start your orders at https://smile.amazon.com and select Berewick Elementary PTA as the recipient.
6. Join us at PTA Meetings. There are three General PTA meetings scheduled throughout the year typically in September, February, and May. See the school's calendar for the dates.
7. Stay informed on PTA activities – join our Memberhub site
https:// berewick.memberhub.com and our discussion group https://berewick.memberhub.com/hub/Everyo68625
Join PTA and/or Make a Donation: https://berewick.memberhub.store
2018 - 2019 PTA Meetings
Dates: 9/25/18, TBD, & TBD
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Berewick Recreation Center
2018 – 2019 PTA Officers
President: Rasheda Sanders
Vice President: Karen Jambe
Secretary: Jasmine Ballard
Nominations Chair: Open
Advocacy Chair: Open
Email us at Berewickpta@gmail.com