May 21 – Social Studies Final Exams (6th -8th ) Complete
May 22 – Science EOG (8th) and Science Final Exams (6th/7th) Complete
May 26 – Make ups for Science & Social Studies
May 27 – Math EOG (6th-8th)
May 28 – Language Arts EOG (6th-8th)
May 29 – Make ups for Math & LA EOG
June 1 – Make ups for Math & LA EOG and CTE “B” Day Exams
June 2 – Math I EOC, Math II Final Exam, Spanish & French EOC (Students who do not have Math I/II)
June 3 – Spanish & French EOC (Students who have Math I/II)
June 4 – Make ups for all EOCs and CTE “A” Day Exams
June 5 – Make ups for all EOCs and CTE Exams
June 8 – Make ups as needed
Testing Top Ten at Bailey
1. Get at least 8 hours of rest, eat a good breakfast, and bring two sharpened pencils every day of testing! No mechanical pencils.
2. Pacing is important since you do not have all day anymore (Approx. 3 minutes per test question). Students have 3 hours of regular
administration and only 1 additional hour after the scheduled time as needed.
3. If you get stuck on a question, mark it/highlight it and keep moving. Go back later to answer.
4. Circle your answers in the test book and double check your answers with the corresponding bubble on the answer sheet.
5. Check answer sheets for stray marks and circles should be completely darkened. TEACHERS CANNOT DO THIS FOR YOU!
6. Bring bag lunches into classrooms prior to testing. You will be given an opportunity to buy a lunch as well.
7. No cell phones, water bottles, candy, gum, books, etc. during the testing session.
8. Use the bathroom prior to testing session as we are starting at 9:30 AM sharp!
9. You can never go back to a prior test in your book, which includes the extra hour.
WE EXPECT YOUR BEST EFFORT ON EVERY TEST