Albemarle Road Middle School
ALL Students must have the following:
- Every student must have at least one 3-ring binder (2” or 3") that will contain all class subjects. Students will receive a grade each week for binder organization
- Book bags/ backpacks cannot have wheels / No string tie book bags
- Agendas will be distributed during the first week of school at no charge. Agendas are used as a communication tool between student, teacher and parents. Lost agendas will be replaced at a cost of $5.00.
- at least one 2” or 3" 3-ring binder
- 3 pack of #2 pencils (24 per pack)
- glue sticks
- blue/black ballpoint pens
- loose-leaf paper
- pack of dividers for the binder
- pocket folders w/ holes to clip into binder
- portable hole puncher (that clips into the binder)
- pencil sharpener (that collects the shavings)
- colored pencils
- 6-inch ruler (with Standard and Metric increments)
- flash drive: 4GB – 8GB (highly recommended)
- TI-84 Calculator recommended(8th grade) TI-73 Calculator (6th & 7th grades) (These are provided at school but they can not check them out for take home use.)
Students Will Be Notified By Their Teachers Of Other Materials Needed For Projects Or Assignments.
We are a uniform school. Khaki or navy pants, white or navy collared shirts. White undershirts. No hoodies.
6TH GRADE OPEN HOUSE
AUGUST 24, 2017 10:00 AM - 12:00PM
7TH AND 8TH GRADE OPEN HOUSE
AUGUST 24, 2017 3:00 PM - 5:00PM