- Students, staff, parents and community work together to ensure our students have the supports and resources needed to engage in learning which prepares them for the unique challenges of the 21st Century.
- Every student is a unique individual, supported by an adult, and is exposed to a differentiated instructional approach, according to his or her intellectual, social, physical, and emotional requirements.
- We believe in every child’s potential and are committed to promoting every student’s achievement through the utilization of the mastery learning model.
- All students will be actively engaged in problem solving, skill building, and communication in every area of the curriculum, to promote sound judgment and effective thinking.
- Collegial planning, delivery and assessment of learning, are essential to ensuring meaningful and authentic demonstrations of outcomes and judgments of achievements, across and beyond disciplines and subject areas.
- We value clear and transparent communication with and between, parents, faculty, administration, and staff.
- We value a safe and healthy environment that protects and fosters physical and emotional well-being.
§ We value diversity, finding strength and synergy in our differences.